PublicCEO.com is giving out its 2009 Local Government Awards and we’re looking for nominations. Please send along nominations for the following categories to jspencer@publicCEO.com:
- City Public Official Of The Year
- County Public Official Of The Year
- Special District Official Of The Year
- Elected Official Of The Year
- New Ordinance Of The Year
- Public Works Project Of The Year
- Public Information Officer Of The Year
- Blunder Of The Year
The deadline for nominations sent by e-mail is Monday, Dec. 21 by noon.
You can nominate a colleague, a friend, an enemy or even yourself. Please e-mail all nominations this week to the editor at jspencer@publicCEO.com. Please put the name of the award in the subject line.
Nominations can come from anyone: Public Information Directors, here’s your chance to make your bosses happy.