There is no better time than now to support the government in creating policies and fulfilling goals to obtain a significant Web 2.0 presence – and you can help them.
IDGA’s Social Media for DoD & Govt is your opportunity to claim your place in the online government public communications sphere. The event is from Jan. 20 – 22 2010, Sheraton Premiere at Tysons Corner Hotel, Vienna, VA. Register here.
Why to attend: Meet with key decision makers and top-notch innovators – this is your chance to join a community of experts on social media for defense and government!
IDGA’s Social Media for DoD & Govt:
- Effectively engage your communities by hearing best practices from today’s social media leaders
- Understand the evolution of social media in the context of the military, with the improvement of internal and external communications
- Investigate new tools and platforms that forge the path for DoD and Government web presence
- Sheds light on cost-effective, deployable social media solutions
This event is your chance to meet and interact with key decision-makers who are advocates of implementing social media tools for the DoD and government!
This conference will delve into the details of the following key topics:
- The Emerging Impact of Social Media on the Organization, Culture, and Function of the National Guard
- Leveraging Social Media Principles around Collaboration, Transparency, and Participation
- Offensive Social Media: Proactively Filling the External Information Space
- Looking Further than Twitter and Facebook for Social Media Success on the Web
- The Use of Social Media for Domestic and Crisis Response
IDGA’s Social Media for DoD & Govt is a forum on the revolutionary changes the public communications community currently faces. You will have the unique opportunity to interact and network with an audience of military, government, academic and private sector leaders with job functions such as:
* Public Affairs / Public Relations
* Public Information
* Web Communications
* Internal / External Communications
* Employee Relations
* Marketing Communications
* Human Resources and Recruiting
* Organizational Transformation & Development
* Executive Communication
* Change Management
* New and Emergent Media
[ Register Now ]