It’s been a tumultuous year in government but there’s still a lot to celebrate.
PublicCEO.com is giving out its 2010 Local Government Awards and we’re looking for nominations. Please send along nominations for the following categories to email@example.com :
- City Public Official Of The Year
- County Public Official Of The Year
- Special District Official Of The Year
- Elected Official Of The Year
- New Ordinance Of The Year
- Public Works Project Of The Year
- Public Information Officer Of The Year
- Blunder Of The Year
The deadline for nominations sent by e-mail is Monday, Dec. 20 by noon.
You can nominate a colleague, a friend, an enemy or even yourself. Please e-mail all nominations this week to the editor at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please include the reason you feel your nomination should be chosen as the winner.
Nominations can come from anyone. Here’s your chance to make your bosses happy.