In each of the last three years, PublicCEO has recognized the best of California’s local governments. This year will be our fourth.
The annual Local Government Awards are presented by PublicCEO, a provider of news and resources to local government staff and officials across the state. In previous years, PublicCEO Local Government Award winners have come from all over the state, from virtually every aspect of municipal governance.
Now it’s time for PublicCEO.com to give out its 2012 Local Government Awards. And we’re looking for nominations. This year’s categories include:
- City Public Official Of The Year
- City Employee of the Year
- County Public Official Of The Year
- County Employee of the Year
- Special District Official Of The Year
- Special District Employee of the Year
- Elected Official Of The Year
- New Ordinance Of The Year
- Staff Report of the Year
- Public Works Project Of The Year
- Public Information Officer Of The Year
- Blunder Of The Year
The deadline for nominations sent by e-mail is Monday, Dec 3, 2012.
You can nominate a colleague, a friend, an enemy, or even yourself. Please e-mail all nominations to PublicCEO Editor Dan Oney at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the PublicCEO Local Government Award Nomination form, available here, to submit your nomination.
Nominations can come from anyone. Here’s your chance to make your bosses happy.
Winners will be announced beginning the first week in January.