Based on the latest guidance of the Governor’s Executive Order and the Tulare County Public Health Officer’s latest Order on COVID-19, useage of the City of Visalia park playgrounds, picnic and arbor areas, and the Provident Skate Park, is not permitted until further notice.
Basketball, tennis and pickleball courts will remain open, but users are asked to follow the guidance of the Governor’s Executive Order and the Tulare County Public Health Officer’s Order which indicates single play only, unless you are with members of your household.
To view these Orders and for additional information on how you can help stop the spread of COVID-19, visit https://covid19.tularecounty.ca.gov/.
Park visitors are asked to follow all CDC recommended physical distancing guidelines in any open space, trail, walking path or during any outdoor recreational activity. If you choose to go for a walk, exercise in a park, or participate in outdoor recreational activities, please remember these additional recommendations:
– Do not go out in public if you are sick or not feeling well
– Avoid close contact with anyone that is sick or not feeling well
– Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your elbow and wash your hands thoroughly after sneezing or coughing
– Maintain a distance of at least six feet from people who are not part of your household
– Do not share equipment between persons who are not members of the same household
– Pack all trash out
– Dogs must be on a leash at all times and be sure to practice social distancing, maintaining six feet between all other dogs and their humans
– Bathrooms are closed; plan park trips accordingly
– Bring your own water