City of Tracy
Are you looking for the opportunity to work on exciting and collaborative projects, be a part of a close-knit team, and have the ability to make an impact on a growing City? If your answer is “YES,” the City of Tracy wants to HIRE YOU! The City of Tracy Development Services department is currently seeking motivated and qualified individuals to join their engineering team at all engineering levels! Current engineering opportunities exist within the following areas: land development, capital improvement projects (CIP)/design, traffic, and construction management.
- Junior Engineer – $6,804.66 – $8,271.10 (Monthly)
- Assistant Engineer – $7,751.36 – $9,421.79 (Monthly)
- Associate Civil Engineer – $8,707.86 – $10,584.41 (Monthly)
- Senior Civil Engineer – $10,468.08 – $12,274.03 (Monthly)
Reasons to Join the City of Tracy:
- Opportunity to work on a variety of projects (Tracy Hills Development, interchanges, design projects, and intergovernmental projects)
- Career Growth and Mentorship Opportunities (opportunity to participate in professional and networking organizations)
- Flexible work schedule (9/80 and telework opportunities)
- Competitive Benefits (medical, dental, vision, CalPERS retirement, & deferred compensation)
Application Deadline: Applications will be accepted until a sufficient number of qualified applications have been received (at all levels).
Junior Engineer & Assistant Engineer:
Oral Board Examination (Tentative) – Week of September 26th
Associate Civil Engineer/Senior Civil Engineer:
Training & Experience Evaluation: Week of September 26th