The deadline to submit nominations for the PublicCEO Local Government Awards is tomorrow. Don’t miss out on your opportunity to be recognized in the third year of the awards’ existence.
In each of the last two years, PublicCEO has recognized the best of California’s local governments. PublicCEO Local Government Award recipients have come from Northern and Southern California, from virtually every aspect of municipal governance. The diversity of both nominees and award recipients reflects the broad base of PublicCEO’s growing readership.
Winners for the annual Local Government Awards are decided by PublicCEO writers, staff, and editorial advisors.
This year’s categories include:
- City Public Official Of The Year
- City Employee of the Year
- County Public Official Of The Year
- County Employee of the Year
- Special District Official Of The Year
- Special District Employee of the Year
- Elected Official Of The Year
- New Ordinance Of The Year
- Staff Report of the Year
- Public Works Project Of The Year
- Public Information Officer Of The Year
- Blunder Of The Year
The deadline for nominations sent by e-mail is Friday, Dec 2, 2011 by noon.
You can nominate a colleague, a friend, an enemy or even yourself. Please e-mail all nominations to PublicCEO Editor Dan Oney editor at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include use the PublicCEO Local Government Award Nomination form, available at http://goo.gl/JsJZG to submit your nomination.
Nominations can come from anyone. Here’s your chance to make your bosses happy.
Winners will be announced beginning the first week in January.