There has arguably never been a more important time to hear from you–local leaders, our readers–on initiatives you’re advancing, programs you object to or policies that will improve communities.
Opine on an idea or share your insights in an op-ed that we’ll feature in the PublicCEO daily newsletter and on this website.
Here’s what you need to know to get started:
- Articles should be between 400-1,200 words
- Also submit a headshot and brief biography with your position and background relevant to the topic you’re discussing
- You can send your op-ed to Daily@PublicCEO.com or through the form below
Here’s our approval process:
- Is it written by an elected official?
- Is it timely, evergreen or something PublicCEO readers would read? Would our readers care about this argument?
- Is it well-written and well-organized? (or would only need some cosmetic edits?)
- Is it written in plain, understandable language?
- Is it a reasonable length?
- Does the author argue their point well and support it with facts/reasoning? Is it clear what they’re trying to convince readers of? Are they focusing on one specific issue?