In order to adhere to social distancing guidelines, a limited number of the public will be allowed into the City of Brea Council Chambers. Overflow and public participation is available through various options. The meeting can be viewed live on the City’s government channel and online.
View the meeting agenda.
Watch the City Council meeting:
- Live online and on BreaTV (channel 3 on Spectrum, channel 99 on AT&T Uverse)
- Inside the Council Chambers, mask required
- Overflow seating available on Plaza Level, directly outside the Council Chambers, once Chambers meets capacity limits, mask required
- On-demand and replays also available online and on BreaTV
- In-person comments can be made inside the Council Chambers. In order to adhere to social distancing guidelines, capacity is limited. The public may be required to cycle in and out of the Chambers as to provide everyone in attendance an opportunity to address the Council. Masks are required by those who attend.
- Email comments to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 p.m. on Tuesday, June 2 to be summarized during the meeting.
- Comments via teleconference still available. Please contact the City Clerk’s Office at email@example.com no later than Tuesday, June 2 at 12:00 p.m. to obtain the Zoom Meeting ID number and password. Teleconference participants will be muted until recognized at the appropriate time by the Council.